Step-by-Step Guided Meditation to Overcoming Your Deepest FearsAugust 27, 2021
Why do we meditate? We meditate in order to become a calmer and more relaxed version of ourselves.
In many ways, step by step guided meditation helps you remove all the negative energy that you store in your body and replaces it with newer, more peaceful energy.
And, in doing so, it also makes it easier for you to confront and overcome your fears.
That’s right! Meditation can help you overcome your deepest fears. What kind of fears? Here’s a more detailed look at that topic:
Your fears can come in many different forms. They can be something small that frightens you. But, they can also be trauma and phobias.
When someone is experiencing a tremendous amount of fear, they’re not really thinking straight at the moment. They won’t pay attention to what you are saying to them. They will just try their hardest to cope with how they are feeling.
This type of reaction is called a “fight or flight” response. This response is more instinctual than voluntary. It involves the person trying to protect themselves from what they fear.
So, how can you exactly overcome this type of fear? Well, meditation sure can help.
Meditation is not the easiest path to take when you want to overcome your fears. But, that doesn’t mean that it’s not effective.
Through step by step guided meditation, you are able to know what your fears are. After that, you will be able to overcome them.
But, how can you do that? Here’s a step-by-step guide on how you can meditate your fears away. First, you have to know the type of meditation that you’ll need to practice:
Qigong meditation is by far the best form of meditation that helps you cope with your fears. This type of practice is a combination of these three aspects:
- Controlled breathing
- Gentle movement
This type of meditation is meant to have a good effect on your mental, physical and spiritual health. Here’s how it works:
- Sit relaxed with feet on the floor
- Place your hands over your kidneys
- Close your eyes
- Inhale with your stomach
- Exhale by pushing your stomach
Yes, this type of exercise doesn’t just exclude all your fears away the first time around. But, then again, nothing would really be able to do that.
You can incorporate this type of meditation into your daily routine. That is the best and most effective way to let go of your fears. Plus, incorporating this type of exercise in your daily life has other benefits too, like:
- Better physical health
- Less stress
- Better self-efficiency. Many might think this aspect is not really useful. However, many others have discovered that self-efficiency can help in bettering your performance and well-being.
Well, there you have it. You now have a step-by-step guide on the type of meditation you have to use in order to overcome your fears.
And, you can learn even more about bettering yourself. We can inform you on everything you need to know about health and fitness.
We are here to help you overcome your worst fears and become your best self.
- What every black man over 40 should know about health and fitness
- Success Doesn’t Have an Expiration Date: Take a Break and Try Again!
- Taking Control of Your Life: Now or Never
- 5 Steps On How to Get Started With Your Training Program
- Learning How to Navigate Through Your Spiritual Journey
- Step-by-Step Guided Meditation to Overcoming Your Deepest Fears
- Spiritual Awakening: Connecting to Your Higher Self
- Life Coaching: How to Change Your Life Path
- 10 Ways On How to Build Your Self-Esteem
- Love and Relationships: Unlearning Codependency